- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Rainmeter is fully compatible with:
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Rainmeter is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Rainmeter
|Rainmeter 2.5 28/03/13||Free||English||Download|
|Rainmeter 2.1 09/01/12||Free||English||Download|
|Rainmeter 2.0 13/12/11||Free||English||Download|
|Rainmeter 0.14 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Localization support -- finally! Our users have already translated the Rainmeter UI into 35 languages ranging from Arabic to French to Vietnamese. Your language can be selected when Rainmeter is installed, and changed at any time using the Manage tool.
- "Show desktop" support improvements. Previously, skins had to be manually set to "On desktop" to keep them visible when using "Show desktop". Now, you don't have to do a thing -- skins will stay visible by default when you show the desktop.
- Rainmeter executables are now "digitally signed", to ensure what you are using is valid and unaltered, as well as reducing many "false positive" returns from some antivirus software.
- Several important improvements to NowPlaying plugin.
- Added "Type" to FreeDiskSpace measure to determine the type of drive being measured.
- Dynamic variables now supported on plugins for common measure settings.
- New "Process" plugin, to determine if a particular process or application is running.
- Many bug fixes and performance enhancements, which make Rainmeter even lighter, faster, and more reliable.
- Pre-installed with stylish Enigma skin
- Usability greatly improved
- Adds great widgets to your desktop
- Still room for simplification!
"Strictly for US?"
I tried it but uninstalled it when i saw it does not support india, enigma is beautifull, moreover it should show system time..............
- 02 Dec 2012
Top Downloads: Customized Desktops
When operating systems were in their infancy, no one thought about the need for extra options. In the... See more
If you want to give a different style to your desktop, you can always go into the Display Properties... See more